I'm Offline. Message Me!
The 17SX(PL-700) has a 17-inch display with a beveled edge and an active drawing area of 13-3/10X10-13/20 inches. It supports 24-bit color (up to 16.2 million colors) and has a native resolution of 1280X1024. The display is protected by a layer of glass, rather than the textured acrylic of the Cintiq 21UX, but it's built to last. The unit is well designed, so there's little or no parallax error, even though there's a layer of glass between the stylus and its actual output. You can position the 17SX almost flat on your desk, like a sketchpad, tilt it 180 degrees, or use it in your lap, although this is somewhat awkward.
The pressure-sensitive stylus is cordless and battery-free, and it offers 512 levels of sensitivity. The latex-free silicone rubber grip makes the stylus more comfortable than a plastic stylus. The stylus includes a drawing tip at one end and an eraser at the other, as well as a two-way switch on its side that can be programmed for different uses in different applications.
Users who value accuracy more than convience will be happy looking into the the Wacom Cintiq 17SX(PL-700).
Advantages and Properties of the PL-700
- Work naturally and the intuitive way - directly on your screen. Allows you to work much quicker than with a mouse.
- Using WACOM's patented, pressure-sensitive pen, you can work just as easily as you can on paper
- The environment of the future - adjustable and space-saving, the PL-700 encourages productivity and creativity
- Offers OS flexibility - compatible with all current operating systems (Windows, Mac OS and SGI/SUN)
- Offers connection flexibility - can connect to DVI (digital) or VGA (analogue)
- Can be connected to a laptop computer.
- High productivity - with the PL-700, you're working directly on your screen: easier, faster and better in all your applications
- More productivity - because working working directly on the screen is so natural, you can be more creative
Presentations and Training - The PL-700 is the perfect tool for effective modern presentations - point and comment directly on the screen of the projector
Video and audio - The PL-700 offers complete interactivity. Compose, adapt and check with ease - work those controls, sliders and buttons significantly faster than with a mouse
Design - Give your designs and plans more personality and do it faster and more naturally
Overall dimensions 16.5" x 14.3" x 5"(WxHxD)
Weight 13.6 pounds
Data port USB
Graphics input Analog RGB (HD 15pin) or digital DVI(29 pin)
Stand adjustibility 13 to 72 incline
Mounting system VESA 100mm
Certifications CE, FCC, UL
Power supply input 100-240 VAC 50-60 Hz
Max. power consumption 45W
Type TFT active-matrix LCD
Screen size 17" diagonal
Display area 13.3"x10.65"
Resolution SXGA (1280x1024 pixels)
Number of colors 16.2 million
Pixel pitch 0.264mm x 0.264mm
Brightness 230 cd/m
Contrast ratio 400:1
Viewing Angle (L/R),(U/D): 80/80,80/80 degrees
Work surface Glass
Color management N/A
Technology Electromagnetic resonance
Active area 13.3" x 10.65"
Resolution 508 lines per inch
Coordinate accuracy 1 pixel
Touch Strips N/A
Type Pressure-sensitive, cordless, battery-free
Switches Tip switch, 2 side switches
Pressure levels 512
Pen tilt range N/A
Grip Latex-free silicone rubber
Nibs included 5 standard
Optional pens N/A
*Package Includes --
Used Wacom Cintiq 17SX(PL-700) , Oem Stylus Pen, 100V~240V Power Adaptor, Power Cable, USB Cable, DVI Cable