Fruit & Vegetable Growing
152 Books on DVD (2 DVD set)
Now YOU can learn all about how to grow a huge variety of fruit
and vegetables with this amazing collection of fruit & vegetable
books on DVD.
You will receive 52 vegetable growing books plus 100 fruit growing books on 2 DVD discs.
This EBook collection includes 100's of pages of information including photographs and illustrations. The Ebooks are high quality copies of the original books from the early 18th and 19th centuries.
The fruit & veg growing books cover many, many topics including:
-Popular varieties of fruit & veg
-Commercial fruit & vegetable growing
-Harvesting & marketing of fruit and vegetables
-Fruit & vegetable insects and diseases
-Fruit & vegetable growing in specific countries including
Australia, America & Britain
-Special bonus of 7 fruit recipe books & 1 vegetable recipe book.
Here is just a sample of what you get in this great collection
#1. FRUIT GROWING BOOKS
1. A complete manual for the cultivation of the strawberry (168 pages)
2. A guide to the orchard and fruit garden (449 pages)
3. Amateur fruit growing (154 pages)
4. Apples and pears (148 pages)
5. Book of fruits (150 pages)
6. Bush fruits (473 pages)
7. Citrus fruits and their culture (624 pages)
8. Cordon training of fruit trees (151 pages)
9. Cyclopedia of hardy fruits (426 pages)
10. Dwarf fruit trees (152 pages)
11. Fruit culture Volume 1 (596 pages)
12. Fruit culture Volume 2 (582 pages)
13. Fruit growing (408 pages)
14. Fruit growers guidebook (297 pages)
15. Fruit harvesting, storing, marketing (248 pages)
16. Fruit trees and their natural enemies (128 pages)
17. Fruits of Queensland (120 pages)
18. Hints for profitable fruit growing (124 pages)
19. Lessons in commercial fruit growing (244 pages)
20. Manual of fruit diseases (506 pages)
21. Manual of fruit insects (535 pages)
22. Manual of tropical and subtropical fruits (553 pages)
23. The American fruit culturist (522 pages)
24. The Australasian fruit culturist (812 pages)
24. The British fruit gardener (292 pages)
25. The culture of fruit trees in pots (152 pages)
26. The banana (330 pages)
27. The book of pears and plums (120 pages)
28. The book of the apple (133 pages)
29. The book of the grape (122 pages)
30. The Western fruit book (540 pages)
#2. VEGETABLE GROWING BOOKS
Ebook 1.A Home Vegetable Garden - Freeman, Ella (1922).248 pages
Ebook 2.A Manual of Vegetable Plants (1878) - Tillinghast, Isaac. 120 pages
Ebook 3.A Vegetable Grower's Handbook -Bennett & Rohde. 199 pages
Ebook 4. ABC of Vegetable Gardening -Rexford, E. 132 pages
Ebook 5. Amateur Cultivator's Guide - 189 pages
Ebook 6. American Home Garden -Watson, Alexander. 552 pages
Ebook 7.Around the Year in the Garden - Rockwell, F. 414 pages
Ebook 8.Backyard and City Lot Gardening - Teal, WM(1917). 72 pages
Ebook 9. Biggle Garden Book - Biggle, Jacob (1912). 196 pages.
Ebook 10.Farm Gardening and Seed Growing - Brill, Francis (1902) - 186 pages
Ebook 11. Garden Steps - Cobb, Ernest (1917), 247 pages.
Ebook 12.Gardening An Elementary School Text, Stout, A.B - 1924 391 pages
Ebook 13. Gardening for Money - Barnard, Charles. 359 pages
Ebook 14.Gardening for Pleasure 424 pages Henderson, Peter. (1898)
Ebook 15. Gardening for Profit 261 pages Henderson, Peter (1867) 261 pages
Ebook 16. Gardening for Young and Old, Harris, Joseph. (1914) 199 pages
Ebook 17. Hints on Vegetable and Fruit Farming, Whitehead, Charles (1881) 45 pages
Ebook 18 Home Gardening Vegetables and Flowers, Albaugh, Benjamin(1915) 184 pages
Ebook 19 Home Vegetable Gardening, Rockwell, F.F, (1917), 343 pages
Ebook 20 Home Vegetable Gardening from A-Z, Kruhm, Adolph. (1918) 312 pages
Ebook 21 How to Make A Vegetable Garden, Fullerton, Edith (1905) 376 pages,
Ebook 22 Market Gardening, Yeaw, F.L (1915) 128 pages
Ebook 23 Money In The Garden, Quinn PT (1914) 278 pages
Ebook 24 My Handkerchief Garden - 80 pages
Ebook 25 Pamphlets on Vegetable Gardening (1882), Gregory, James - 268 pages
Ebook 26 Practical Gardening - by Findlay, Hugh (1918) 444 pages
Ebook 27 Productive Vegetable Growing - Lloyd, John W 370 pages
Ebook 28 Putnam's Vegetable Book - Croy, Mae Savell (1917) - 302 pages
Ebook 29 Subtropical Vegetable Gardening - Rolfs, P.H (1916)- 375 pages
Ebook 30 Success in Market Gardening- Rawson, H. (1910) 312 pages
This is just a sample of the titles as there are far too many books to list here.
You will receive a total of 152 books on 2 DVD discs. What fantastic value!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- All our books come with a printed disk and a dvd case with a nice insert.
- Your order will be posted within 24-48 hours of payment being received.
- The Ebooks will be sent to you on a computer CD.
- All of the Ebooks are in PDF format and are easily searchable.
- You will need a PDF reader to view the Ebooks
- Adobe Acrobat Reader can be downloaded for free from adobe /reader
- If you want more information about the Ebooks then please contact us
SALE! BUY ANY 3 DISKS AND GET A 4TH DISK FREE!
Pay for all 3 DISKS with Paypal and send a "message to seller" at checkout in paypal with the name of the DISK you want free. The 4th free disk must be the lowest price disk of your four disks.