Five years after the events from the award winning Knights of the Old Republic, the Sith Lords have hunted the Jedi to the edge of extinction and are on the verge of crushing the Old Republic. With the Jedi Order in ruin, the Republic's only hope is a lone Jedi struggling to reconnect with the Force. As this Jedi, you will be faced with the galaxy's most dire decision: Follow the Light Side or succumb to the Dark....
- The Sith Lords is the next chapter to Knights of the Old Republic; winner of more than 35 "Game of The Year Awards' featuring an all-new and perilous storyline set approximately 4,000 years before Star Wars Episode I.
- All-new Force powers, weapons, locations, characters and classes add to the richness of this next epic installment.
- Choose from three different classes of Jedi to start the game with access to specific Jedi abilities.
- Choose the light or the dark side of the Force based on your characters actions as you progress through the story. The choices you make not only affect your character, but also those in your party, and those who may join you in your quest.
- Cameo appearances from memorable characters of the first game enhance the continuity and story flow through this unique time period.
- Additional content will be available for The Sith Lords via Xbox Live.
- Developed by Obsidian Entertainment, the development house founded by members of the Fallout, Icewind Dale, Baldur's Gate, Dark Alliance, and Planescape: Torment teams
A twisted wreck, Darth Sion is a Sith Lord held together only by sheer force of will. Every bone in his body has been shattered and rebuilt, turning his skeleton and his flesh into a patchwork mass of bruises and scraping bone. He is in constant pain, and only his hatred and the power of the Dark Side keeps him alive.
Mira is a bounty hunter scout that scours the Republic and the Outer Rim in search of prey and cashes targets in for credits. While driven by a mercenary need for cash, Mira shys away from contract killing or performing contracts for the Exchange - in the past, she has killed only in self-defense, and even then, she has done so reluctantly.
Aside from being easy on the eyes, Mira also comes equipped with a bounty hunter specific weapon, similar to Boba Fett in the Star Wars movies - a wrist-mounted rocket launcher that allows her to selectively take out a single opponent (with concussion darts, tranquilizer darts) or decimate hordes of enemies with buster rockets and ion rockets - perfect for leveling the playing field when enemies decide to gang up on the player.
- Operating System: Windows 98, 98SE, Me, 2000, XP
- Processor: 1 GHz Pentium III
- RAM: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Drive: 4 GB hard drive space
- Video Card: 32 MB OpenGL 1.4-compatible PCI or AGP 3D video card
- Processor: DirectX 9.0b-compatible sound card
- CD-ROM: CD-ROM 4x