F.E.A.R. Perseus Mandate, the second expansion pack for Windows PC, offers both seasoned gamers and those who have never played the original F.E.A.R. (First Encounter Assault Recon) the ability to jump-in and experience the fright with a brand new team in an all-new experience that presents a different perspective of the events that occur at Armacham.
The campaign reveals a parallel story allowing players to take the role of a different F.E.A.R. soldier and battle new enemies that the original team never saw coming.
- Stand alone expansion pack means you're ready to play
- New multiplayer including Instant Action for the first time on PC!
- Uncover the mystery that surrounds Armacham and truth behind the Perseus project
- Employ new weapons, including the Chain Lightning Gun, Grenade Launcher, and Advanced Rifle
- Face off against a horrifying new group of enemies, the Nightcrawlers
- Engage in unpredictable encounters with combat adaptable A.I.
- Frenetic multiplayer support for up to 16 players
- Windows XP/x64/2000
- Pentium 4 1.7 GHz or equivalent processor
- 512 MB of RAM or more
- 64 MB GeForce 4 Ti or Radeon 9000 video card