I'm Offline. Message Me!
*BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED U.S RELEASE*
Set to revolutionise multi-terrain racing with the largest environment ever created in race gaming, FUEL will present players with an astonishing no-boundaries playfield that's over 5,000 square miles (14,000+ km ?) in size. Creating the ultimate competitive go-anywhere racing experience, FUEL will have players competing across wildly different terrain and executing spectacular death-defying stunts as they race dozens of varied two and four-wheeled rides and explore this epic world on an unprecedented scale. FUEL is set in an alternate present in which whole swathes of the globe have been ravaged by the effects of climate change brought on by decades of environmental abuse. Here oil prices have rocketed and yet a new breed of racing junkie takes to the wastelands, pitting their grungy home-tuned vehicles against each other in an all-new extreme sport as they compete to win fuel supplies. To triumph means travelling the wastelands to challenge the best; from the tsunami-wrecked pacific coast through the Nevada wastelands, including the Grand Canyon, up treacherous snow-capped mountains, thick forests, arid deserts, abandoned lakeside resorts and much more. Bringing this vast, open ended landscape to life is a dynamic weather system with full day and night transitions, brilliant sunshine, torrential rain and everything in between, plus destructive tornados, sandstorms, thunderstorms, lightning strikes, and blizzards requiring mid-race strategy changes. Complete with the ability to go online to explore this massive world and compete in hundreds of multiplayer challenges.
- Open-world racing - The largest open-world racing arena ever, with 14,000 square km of streaming game world and 100,000 miles of trails.
- Vehicles Galore - Drive over 70 unique vehicles in six different classes including: bikes, ATVs, muscle cars, SUVs, buggies and trucks.
- Weather Effects - Experience how extreme weather conditions affect the race from rain to snow to sandstorms and destructive tornadoes.
- Race Types - Compete in multiple categories of race types including: time trials, checkpoint races, circuit races and raid races.
- Multiplayer Support - FUEL features 2-16 player online support via Games for Windows LIVE.
- Online Racing - Compete against friends online in all 70 career races as well as online free rides.
- GPs Technology - Each vehicle in FUEL features onboard GPs functionality ensuring you will never be lost.