I'm Offline. Message Me!
Increase Sales by 18% and double your hits - Vendio Gallery
Payment | Checkout | Shipping | Additional Information Antique Edwardian Purse Floral Crochet Patterns CD '10!
Click to view supersized image
Belding Silk Purse & Floral Crochet Patterns
Originally Published in 1910
If you are the first one to bid, using the buy-it-now option, YOU WIN! Don't Wait!
This is another antique CD Republication of the original Belding Silk Crochet Book published in 1910! It includes 21+ silk crochet projects for your stitching pleasure.
Its 40 pages have been transferred to a disk for your ease of usage. No pages to get grimy, torn or lost. This CD-ROM contains complete stitch instructions which may be used for making a plethora of lovely purses, handbags, bags, household soft furnishings, doilies, table runners, piano covers and clothing embellishments. There are scores of lovely illustrations demonstrating the construction and embellishment techniques through 1910. Scarce and intriguingly useful information jam-packed in these pages just waiting for your creative muse and expert touch!
Here is a list of just a portion of what is included in this historic treasure house (this particular CD-ROM contains 21+ crochet stitches, techniques and project examples! Many, many illustrations!).
This item contains patterns for the following rare, delicate, feminine and delightful items!
1. Silk thread poppies (stamens, small petals and large petals)
2. Silk thread carnations (stamens, small petals and large petals)
3. Silk thread roses (stamens, small rose, large rose, rose bud, small leaves, large leaves and calyx)
4. Silk thread hairband (with leaves for small rose motifs and leaves for large motifs)
5. Lace Fichu (very feminine shoulder wrap! With insertion, lace point and various motifs)
6. Silk Violets & Leaves (with various flowers, petals, leaves and stamens) with tassels
7. Silk Forget-me-nots with leaves
8. Silk Opera Bag - Satin-lined (with a net-like style with cordhanger and a ton of long fringe!)
9. Silk Bridesmaid Bag - Satin-lined (with a net-like style with cordhanger and a ton of long fringe!)
10. Scarf of grey chiffon with silk thread crochet lace (half-circles, whole-circles, motifs and borders)
11. Silk Asters ( with leaves and flowers)
12. Silk Cap with Roses
13. Silk Empire Bag (with leaves, rose and various delicate braids)
14. Silk Visiting Bag - Satin-lined (with hairpin lace, floral buds, netting and drop-dead gorgeous, shimmery silk fringe!)
15. Silk Ferns (small and large leaves)
16. Silk Lined Baby Cap (with filet crochet in silk)
17. Silk Strand Bag (with dainty daisies, petals, leaves, calyx, buds and again, tons of fringe!)
18. Silk Yellow Hairband (with daisies, petals, leaves, calyx, buds, & again, tons of shimmery silk fringe!)
19. Silk Panel for Dresses (with crocheted motifs, insets, braids and fancy crocheted fringe borders!)
20. Silk Sash (with two fancy edgings)
21. Silk Buckle (with various silk crocheted blossoms and leaves)
This wonderful item also addresses hairbands and caps, terms used in crochet, abbreviations of terms, how to wind the silk over the wire (stem), dress trimmings and how to wash you beautiful silk crocheted flowers if they ever might need it.
The ladies of earlier times put their hands to such marvelous work and now you can too! These are beautiful items and sure to delight you and yours! These instructions are very clear and easy to follow and yet the experience needleworker will be capable of altering as per individual needs and artistic whim.
The antique and vintage thread, fabrics, hat blocks, flowers, feathers, etc., can be found on Atomic Mall quite readily. You just have to hunt a little bit! :) Or, of course, you can utilize contemporary tools and materials found at a near by fabric, craft or hobby store
You will appreciate the attention taken in providing a TOP QUALITY PRODUCT that you will use for many years to come. This information has been scanned into a CD-ROM REPUBLICATION using the Adobe Acrobat Reader PDF format. You may download a FREE version of the Adobe software program at www.adobe.com .
This is NOT a copy of another CD-ROM. You will receive an ORIGINAL CD of this historic and resourceful book. The text is viewed easily from your computer or you may choose to print each page as you read this amazing book on needlework construction. Every page has been meticulously scanned, cleaned and burned to preserve this ANTIQUE book's information and patterns to CD-ROM! The format of this resource has so many more advantages than the original book.
What are the benefits of an antique book CD Republication
* Every image and every page has been scanned to produce crystal clear images and you never have to deal with any crumbling old paper!
* These scans are completely sizable. You can enlarge and print according to your visual needs!
* Each page is saved in PDF format at a high dsi and is readily accessible using Adobe Acrobat (or other pdf reading software programs). This program is very user friendly and allows you to print any one specific page or the entire book!
* Each time you want to use an image, a page or pages you can print it out. Every one will be as crisp and clear as the last!
* If you spill your coffee, tea or soda on a page you just print yourself another!
* You can put all of your notes or musings on your printouts and save them in a folder for future referencing!
*Each CD-ROM comes in a protective case!
Curious about the quality of these scans Please contact me and I will forward an image for your own personal inspection! Scale it, edit it, print it to fit your needs and you are surely going to be quite pleased with the results! You will appreciate the attention taken in providing a TOP QUALITY PRODUCT that you will use for many years to come...
Payment: I prefer Paypal but also accept Bidpay, money orders or personal check.
Shipping: $3.50 within the USA via USPS. $4.50 for out-of-country destinations (Canada included). Insurance is optional and runs $1.30 per $50 increments per shipment. Combined shipping is available for all Dakota Prairie Auctions ending within 48 hours. Bead and book actions are shipped separately in order to insure they arrive in the very best condition at their new home! You may opt to purchase insurance to cover your item. INSURANCE is optional. We offer our own private insurance for items up to $25 in value and postal insurance for items over $25 value.
Copyright restrictions: All Dakota Prairie Treasures CD products, designs & images are manufactured, copyrighted & owned by us (as is all listing text & photos). CD designs or images, or any part thereof, may NOT be reproduced, used in lessons or duplicated in any media format to be resold or ''shared'' (either individually, as a package, as crochet, knit or hand or machine embroidery pattern products, etc.) without Dakota Prairie Treasures prior written consent. You are permitted to use our products' information for needlecraft items you make for yourself, as gifts, or for items you may produce to sell. However, the original designs & images remain the exclusive legal property of Dakota Prairie Treasures. Any & all violations will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Returns are allowed for replacement on CD products due to manufacturing defects only.
Payment Back to Top
USA customers: I prefer Paypal but also accept money order or personal check. International customers:payment is accepted via Paypal only. Buyer to contact me within 3 days of auction close. All payments must be received within 10 days following close of auction(s). Email address for Paypal payments will be included following the close of the auction. Please visit out other auctions and store listings at http://stores.Atomic Mall.com/Dakota-Prairie-Treasures for other items of similar interest! Thank you!
I accept the following forms of payment:
- Money Order
- Personal Check
- Western Union Auction Payments Money Order
Preferred Checkout Back to Top Payment: Within-the-USA customers: I prefer Paypal but also accept Bidpay, money orders or personal check. Out-of-country customers (Canada included): I prefer Paypal only. Please view our other auctions and Atomic Mall store items for more items of similar interest!
For fastest processing of this order, please use Vendio Checkout!
Shipping & Handling Back to Top
Please visit out other auctions and store listings for other items of similar interest at http://stores.Atomic Mall.com/Dakota-Prairie-Treasures ! Thank you! USA customers: I prefer Paypal but also accept money order or personal check. International customers:payment is accepted via Paypal only. Buyer to contact me within 3 days of auction close. All payments must be received within 10 days following close of auction(s). Email address for Paypal payments will be included following the close of the auction.
$3.50 USPS First-Class Mail®
$4.50 Air Mail Canada
$4.50 International Air Letter Post
Additional Information Back to Top
FREE image hosting (including
supersized) with Vendio Sales Manager.Make your listings stand out with
FREE Vendio custom templates!
Listing automation and FREE scheduled listings by Vendio.
On May-05-06 at 17:30:54 PDT, seller added the following information:
Dakota Prairie Treasures
Dakota Prairie Treasures