If, for whatever reason, you are not completely satisfied with your
purchase, you may return UNUSED, RESALABLE, returnable products to us
for a refund or exchange, provided you notify us and we receive the
item back in our warehouse within 20 days of the original date of
Order shortages, damages or discrepancies must be claimed within 5 days of receipt of order.
Shipping charges are non refundable.
Returns on items that included Free Shipping will be credited for the
item ONLY minus the original shipping charges we incurred to ship the
item(s) out to you & restocking fees will still apply.
No product attributes have been entered for this item.
We have started adding titles to our store and will continue for several days. Each OS is mastered on premium high speed media and triple checked for accuracy. We have thousands of very satisfied customers all over the world. We want to be your source for all Linux titles.
The SME Server development team is pleased to announce the release of
SME Server 7.3. This release is based on CentOS 4.5 and all packages
have been updated to the latest releases.
This release contains many new features, all released updates for
SME Server 7.2 and fixes for many reported problems. Upgrades
will be available by CD, the Software Installer and command line.
The SME Server server and gateway installs automatically on a PC, converting it to an industrial-strength
communications server that optionally allows all of the computers on your network to share a single Internet connection.
In one simple, easy-to-install package, you get:
* A high performance email server that handles email to and from your users.
* Enhanced security features that reduce the risk of intrusion.
* A central file server enabling seamless information exchange among Windows, Macintosh and Unix machines.
* A web server to host your company web and/or intranet site.
* Browser based server-manager software that makes it easy to add new user accounts, control remote access,
configure network printers, set up workgroups and connect additional networks.
* Special services that speed web and Internet access, improving the performance of your network.
* A shared email address book that is maintained automatically.
* i-bays, a unique communications and collaborative facility that makes it easy for users to work together on projects.
* Quota Management - you have the ability to set a limit on the amount of a disk space a user can use for files and e-mail.
* Windows 2000 and XP domain logon support - Previous versions have allowed the server to act as a domain
controller for client computers running Windows 95, 98, ME or NT. This version now extends that domain
logon support to Windows 2000 and Windows XP.
* USB printer support - It is now possible to connect the SME Server to a printer via the USB port.
* Improved Macintosh file sharing support - The server now includes better support for Macintosh file sharing
and eliminates some previous cases where Macintosh users were unable to access i-bays.
* Experimental ISDN card support - While our software has always supported external ISDN adapters, this
version now includes experimental support for using an internal passive ISDN card.
* Use of unmodified packages from upstream providers - Packages from Centos 4 (2.6.9 kernel), Mitel,
and other packages from atrpms and rpmforge are used unmodified whenever possible. The result is that
any other Redhat EL4 or Centos 4 RPMS should work without modification.
* Installation on a system with 1 hard drive is automatically set up half of a RAID1 mirror, ready to
accept a second drive. Systems with 2 drives are set up as RAID 1; 3-5 drives as RAID5; and 6+ Drives as RAID6.
* Secure email enhancements. POP3/SSL, IMAP/SSL, SMTP/SSL, SMTP AUTH over SMTP/SSL.
* Webmail has been upgraded to the latest versions of Horde, Imp, Turba and Ingo
* SMTP Email reception is now handled by qpsmtpd. Advanced but simple to use plugin system to easily
install extra functionality and write local rules. Almost all features are implemented in plugins.
* Antivirus email and hard drive scanning is now provided by ClamAV. Virus definitions are kept up to date
automatically, and program updates will be available automatically via the software installer (yum).
* Email attachment handling: Including the ability to block EXE, ZIP, PIF and automatic conversion of TNEF
or UUENCODE encoded attachments to MIME.
* Spam Filtering with Spamassassin. Automatic tagging with X-spam-status headers, and optional filtering
and subject tagging. Configurable rejection levels.
* Enhancement to the pseudonyms panel. You now have the ability to send (e.g.) support@domain1 and support@domain2
to different places, and you can now enter pseudonyms of pseudonyms.
* Yum based Software installer panel. Approved contribs and official updates can now be installed in the
server-manager. Selectable "Automatically install updates" option.