I'm Offline. Message Me!
Lo Mejor del Chapulin Colorado, Vol. 3 - DVD 2004 SpanishWe Gladly Ship Worldwide*!
Lo Mejor del Chapulin Colorado, Vol. 3 - DVD 2004 Spanish
ex library in good condition
Don't forget to place your bid.
By bidding on this auction you agree to the following terms:
- Buyer pays all shipping costs.
- Let us know if there is an issue with the shipping costs, as they are automatically calculated by Atomic Mall.
- Shipments made to California must include 8.75% sales tax unless we are provided with a valid resale certificate.
- We reserve the right to ship with Fedex ground, USPS and any other carrier in the best interests of the buyer and seller.
- The Parcel post option is only available to alaska, Hawaii, and US territories only. If you select parcel post and you live in the lower 48 states you package may be sent by another carrier and/or an additional shipping amount may be required.
- Payment is to be made by PayPal
- Please contact us if you have any questions about Atomic Mall's recent payment policy change.
- Payment is to be received within ten days of close of auction.
- Should payment not be received within ten days the item will be re-listed and high bidder will forfeit.
International Terms: (These terms only apply to international shipments.)
- Buyer is responsible for all brokerage, customs, and or duty charges.
- *Not all items are available for international shipment due to import/export regulations. In the event that we are unable to ship to buyers country, buyer will receive a full refund.
- Payment must be made in US Dollars.
- Money must be drawn against a US bank.
- No warranty nor guarantee is expressed or implied regarding: usability, functionality, merchantability, or cosmetic appearance of the item(s) in auction.
- What you see in the picture(s) is what you get nothing more nothing less.
- Test results of item(s) in auction are described to the best of our ability in the ad. The results of all tests that are performed are disclosed in the ad.
- Items sold as "Untested" are simply that we have been unable to test the item(s) due to missing cables/adapters/toner cartridge/KSU/etc, lack of time, or other restrictions, Such as when we sell a laptop that we don't have an AC adapter for.
- Our only guarantee is that you will receive the make and model listed in the ad.
- The maximum liability of Parts or repair(the seller) is the high bid of the auction.
- When a states "Item sold for parts or repair only", These items are broken, damaged, non-functional, and or non-working. By bidding buyer acknowledges and agrees that he/she knows that the item being bought is a non-working and or broken item. Buyer fully understands that the item is broken and that he/she has the ability and desire to fix the item. We only recommend bidding if you are skilled in the repair of the item. We disclose all information we are able to get from testing the unit although the faults that we find may not be all inclusive. We obviously can not test a drum in a printer when the power supply has gone out. There may be more or less problems then we list, but we will list all we observe.
- Returns are only allowed under cases of gross misrepresentation in the ad, such as when we describe a monitor as a fax machine. Such claims of misrepresentation must be filed within three days of receipt of shipment. Parts or Repair reserves the right to replace the item(s) or refund the high bid solely at our discretion. Item must be returned in the original box and packaging.
- Bidder must request a RMA number before returning item(s).
- Packages returned without a RMA number will become property of 'Parts or repair" (the seller) ten days after receipt unless buyer has paid return shipping within the ten day period.
Shipping Damage Terms:
- Seller will file a shipping claim(s) upon behalf of the buyer with common carrier in the event shipment(s) is/are damaged during shipping, in most cases at our discretion.
- Not retaining the original box and packaging may affect the carriers decision on a claim.
- Seller will commence filing the claim once buyer has filed the damage report with the seller.
- Buyer must notify seller within 48 hours of receipt of a damaged shipment.
- The following terms apply to any and all medical items or any item offered for sale in any medical category or any item that Atomic Mall deems these terms are applicable to:
- The sale of this item may be subject to regulation by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration and state and local regulatory agencies. If so, you cannot bid on this item unless you are an authorized purchaser. If the item is subject to FDA regulation, I will verify your status as an authorized purchaser of this item before shipping of the item.
- The buyer will not hold the seller, Atomic Mall or the item's manufacturer responsible for the appropriate or inappropriate use of this device either by the user or a third party. Once purchased, it is the sole responsibility of the purchaser to assume any and all liability from the use of this device.
- Please note before bidding that any medical equipment purchased should be completely tested by a qualified biomedical technician prior to being put into service. Joel Rydell in San Diego, CA, USA Online Business name: Parts Or Repair
Software Terms:(applies only to software sales)
- NOTE: in accordance with Atomic Mall and Microsoft policies regarding the sale of OEM software, an accompanying piece of hardware will be included in the sale.
If any provision of this Auction Contract is held unenforceable, All remaining provisions of this Contract shall remain in full force and effect.
Copyright 2011 Parts Or Repair - All Rights Reserved.