Arbor-Trim is an exclusive, safe and effective formula designed to burn stored fat, block absorption of consumed fat, raise metabolism, normalize blood sugar markers, and improve overall health. Arbor-Trim combines several herbs and plant compounds with vitamin B6 and key minerals in order to reduce excess weight and prevent against the diseases caused by obesity. When diet and exercise don't hold all the answers for you, give your body an extra boost with all-natural Arbor-Trim. Our outstanding formulation will help you lose weight, look your best, and improve your overall health.
POSSIBLE BENEFITS OF TAKING ARBOR-TRIM
*Burn Stored Fat
*Block Absorption of New Fat
*Normalize Blood Sugar Markers
*Improve overall health
Guarana- This is a plant native to the Amazon region which has leaves and flowers containing a significant amount of caffeine - twice that of coffee. The guarana in Arbor-Trim is standardized to contain a total of 100mg of all-natural caffeine. The Obesity Reviews Journal reported in 2001 that herbal products containing caffeine are safe and contain few side effects. Researchers concluded that caffeine is effective at reducing weight by increasing metabolism .
Yerba Mate- Coming from the leaves of a South American tree, this plant has been used for weight loss for many years. Recently an animal study indicated that not only does yerba mate prevent against the accumulation of fat cells and therefore lower the risk of obesity, it also lowers food intake, raises metabolism, and lowers cholesterol, triglycerides, and glucose concentrations .
Green Tea- The same green tea that is known and loved as a standard tea flavor has also turned out to be an effective fat burner. A meta-analysis (study analyzing multiple studies) found that not only was green tea consumption linked to lower body weight, it also maintained that healthy, lower weight with continued consumption .
Garcinia Cambogia- An Indonesian fruit plant, garcinia contains the active ingredienthydroxycitric acid, which has been made famous in a number of popular weight loss aids. A Georgetown study found that a garcinia extract was able to help dieters reduce weight and body mass index by over 5% each and decrease food intake, total cholesterol, and triglycerides. It also helped to increase HDL (good) cholesterol and urinary fat metabolites (indicating fat excretion) .
Gymnema Sylvestre- An herb found in southern and central India, gymnema is most known for its role in preventing diabetes and metabolic syndrome. It worked so well that one study found nearly 25% of participants were able to eliminate their diabetes drugs .
Banaba- Also known for its beneficial actions against diabetes, this herb has been shown in animal studies to also help prevent weight gain and fat accumulation, lower hemoglobin A1C (a key diabetes marker), and lower lipids (fats) in the liver (indicating a possible reduction in liver disease risk) .
Grapefruit Powder- A 2006 study found that those consuming either fresh grapefruit, grapefruit juice, or grapefruit in a capsule (such as found in Arbor-Trim) daily lost significantly more weight than placebo ' as much as 2.42-3.3 pounds. Grapefruit also helped lower post-glucose insulin levels (a diabetes marker) .
Cayenne Pepper- This spicy herb contains an active ingredient called capsaicin. A capsaicin analog was found in a recent animal study to be as powerful as exercise in regards to weight loss, reduction of fat accumulation - specifically abdominal fat (the most dangerous form), and increasing oxygen consumption .
Research on natural weight loss aids is very new, with most of it occurring within the last decade. However, Arbor-Trim also includes a number of safe and promising ingredients that round out the fantastic formula, including theobromine, apple cider vinegar, calcium pyruvate, buchu leaves, chromium, and many more.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Arbor-Trim should be taken in conjunction with a healthy diet and proper exercise regiment. Arbor-Trim is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent ant disease.
1. Greenway FL. The safety and efficacy of pharmaceutical and herbal caffeine and ephedrine use as a weight loss agent. Obes Rev. 2001;2(3):199-211.
2. Kang Y, Lee H, et al. Anti-obesity and anti-diabetic effects of Yerba Mate (Ilex paraguariensis) in C57BL/6J mice fed a high-fat diet. Lab Anim Res. 2012;28(1):23-29.
3. Hursel R, Viechtbauer W, et al. The effects of green tea on weight loss and weight maintenance: a meta-analysis. Int J Obes (Lond.).2009;33(9):956-61.
4. Preuss HG, Rao CV, et al. An overview of the safety and efficacy of a novel, natural(-)-hydroxycitric acid extract (HCA-SX) for weight management. J Med. 2004;35(1-6):33-48.
5. Baskaran K, Kizar Ahamath B, et al. Antidiabetic effect of a leaf extract from Gymnema sylvestre in non-independent diabetes mellitus patients. J Ethnopharmacol. 1990;30(3):295-300.
6. Suzuki Y, Unno T, et al. Antiobesity activity of extracts from Lagerstroemia speciosa L. leaves on female KK-Ay mice. J Nutr SciVitaminol (Tokyo). 1999;45(6):791-5.
7. Fujioka K, Greenway F, et al. The effects of grapefruit on weight and insulin resistance: relationship to the metabolic syndrome. J Med Food. 2006;9(1):49-54.
8. Haramizu S, Kawabata F, et al. Capsiate, a non-pungent capsaicin analog, reduces body fat without weight rebound like swimming exercise in mice. Biomed Res. 2011;32(4):279-84.