Fitne Herbal Infusion Tea Senna Constipation

Laxative Slimming Aid Colon Cleanse UPC 8850369010279 Net Weight 80 gram 40 slimming tea bags Loose weight with Fitne Senna products. Fitne Herbal Infusion Tea drink is a natural Fat Burner. It has 100 per cent Senna herbal extracts that are to be taken before bedtime. It is well known as a slimming laxative detox tea to loosen the bowels to gain a shapely body. Senna leaves and pods are recognized and valued as a purifying colon cleanse laxative for detoxification and constipation relief. Leaves and pods of Senna have been widely used for centuries in Thailand and Asia because of its cleansing effect. It is considered the best natural ingredient in the world to have an effective laxative effect. Women in Asia stay beautiful and slim by drinking this slimming tea every day. Fitne Herbal Infusion is a natural part of everyday life for a health conscious Thai. It is also believed that using Senna can prevent cancer in the large intestine. Weight Loss with Fitne Infusion works because it increases the intestine s ability to detoxify the body and prevent fat accumulation. It does not usually cause or induce diarrhea. There are no secret ingredients in this slimming tea from Fitne. If you also want to have nicer skin, a better metabolism and a cleansing of your body, you will get it all in the Fitne detox slimming tea. You will also gain a nicer skin complexion because of the essential oils supplied from the Senna plant. Fitne Herbal Infusion tastes like regular herbal tea and doesn t smell or look disgusting either. Ingredients: Each bag (2g) contains: Senna Pods 75% Senna Leaves 25% Condition: - unopened in the original packaging. How to use: 1 Place one tea bag in a cup of boiling water. 2. Must leave to brew for 10-20 minutes to ensure absorption. During this time the Senna Herbs can perfectly ???open up??? and mix with the boiled water to obtain the best working result. 3. Drink only one cup before bedtime as needed. Do not substitute any of your meals with a cup of Fitne tea. Longtime diet restrictions can affect your body metabolism. Summary of Benefits: Loosen the bowels by providing constipation relief and promoting regularity of motions. No side effects or unwanted stomach stimulation. Prevents the loss of minerals in the body when a balanced diet is maintained. Colon cleanse Prevent the accumulation of fat and enhance a slender body. Fitne Herbal Infusion Tea is "Double Chamber" tea bag. An advanced technology tea bag to ensure the maximum dispersion of herbal active ingredients. You should experience weight loss after consistent consumption for 2 to 3 days. The extent of weight loss will vary person to person because everyone has a different metabolism rate in the body. Additional important information: All Fitne products have been tested and approved by the FDA, Food and Drugs Administration of Thailand. These are high quality products without harmful chemicals and there are no side effect on the face and skin. Fitne products are not treated as prescription drugs and are Halal approved. ATTENTION CAUTION Children under 12 years of age, pregnant women and nursing mothers should not use the product. Patients with diabetes, intestinal or heart disease should talk to their doctor before starting a diet. After 3 months of use, the body should have a break for 5 to 6 weeks.

Fitne Herbal Infusion Tea Senna Constipation Laxative Slimming Aid Colon Cleanse

# 3069795
fitne herbal infusion tea senna constipation laxative slimming aid colon cleanse
$9.99
Gold
9-14-2018
5-11-2019
1330

100

100


Brand New
5
1-17-2019
$0.00
Not Available
Not Available


211
24 hours
Worldwide
Thailand

from:
ShopandSmile is not available for Chat